Friday, March 4, 2016

I Give Up!

Posted by Norazo at 5:46 PM
Sound serious.. hehhehe
I envy others who have a fantastic handwriting 
During my schools years, i was surrounded by my friends who each and everyone of them has a very soothing handwriting style.. except me 
I was under the delusion that my handwriting will get better as im getting older.. i train my mind to believe that statement..
However, as times goes by, it doesnt change.. its getting worst.. 
Surprisingly, one of my best friend can distinguish my writing and can find mine among others.. She told me "your handwriting doesn't change a bit!" I find it interesting and special ^____^

But now, I Give Up

In fact  I Give up my handwriting since long long time ago





0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos