Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Brother Brilliant Conclusion....

Posted by Norazo at 4:07 PM
Wake me up when September End... Eseh tetiba terngat lagu ni sebab September kan... pastuuu September juga adalah Autism Awareness Month!

Asslammualaikum....
Last week my uncle from Labuan came to KL to have his first bypass surgery in IJN. Seriously, it was terrifying!! Why? because after my uncle operation, he was moved to ICU for further monitoring. ICU is ICU. What a scary surrounding. Wires here and there, the life supporting machines were beeping all the time and right in front of my uncle's bed was a body of of patient who died during the surgery... RIP.

Fortunately my uncle operation went well and now he is recovering at fast speed.  Me and my brother visited him during Raya holiday.  He kindly gave us an advice saying that smoking kills. As my brother himself smoke, so he just give a very nice smirk to my uncle advised. He eventually said that though he's smoking, but he do sports! and thats when my uncle retaliates that he do ALL kind of SPORT. And look what he got into. A once heavy smoker who lovee to do sports and finally managed to stop smoking at the age of 54 and end up with blockage blood veins to his heart. 

My uncle add, it all start when he stopped smoking. Eventually all the penyakit coming in the end. And that's when my brother jump into conclusions that "i should not stop smoking!!" how can someone have that kind of hypothesis cum conclusions?? and thats when i decided to agree with the saying of "we should not argue with smoker. because they will only think that they are right and us are nuisance" my brother is a living proof...

Hopefully, the world will be free from smokes because smoking not only causing poor health conditions but also HAZE!




0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos