Tuesday, May 26, 2015

And the Story Goes

Posted by Norazo at 12:01 PM
I have a dream.. of fantasy.. Asslammualaikum... it's been awhile since i greet my readers.. ceyyyyy.. perasan haahahaha.. how many are you guys? I am just rephrasing the sentence made by Korean celebrities every time they greet their fans  after a long time kekekeke...

Last night i was standing on my shakeiss (please google) while watching Pride and Prejudice (2005). It was a period movie (originally a novel by Jane Austin) depicts the lives of 5 sisters in 1800s something. It was a great movies. About a plain middle class girl fall in love with a wealthy gentleman worth 10,000 pounds a year hahahaha.. Thats a huge amount of money even for today. To cut the story short, she end up marrying the gentleman after all the misunderstandings between them.

Last night also, i was happened to sit in front of my book rack studying all the novel by Judith McNaught i happened to collect. I just loveeeee her writing. It's fantastic.. dreamy, educational, etc... I specifically love her collection of period novels. It makes me wonder, how exactly the live during those era. Well, if you happened to be born in high society family, you might not need to worried about what gown to wear, how many ribbons in your wardrobe etc because you can afford it. The main worries is how to grab a wealthy husband to afford the luxury lives.. However, if you happened to be born from working class family, you will forever be working as a housemaid in someone else house... Pathetic...

My favourite books was Almost Heaven, Something Wonderful and Until You! Superb writing, plot, and dilemmas.  I just need to re-read the novel and dreaming...

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos