Monday, December 15, 2014

Hallo there

Posted by Norazo at 12:20 AM
Wow... The end of 2014 is approaching. Many things happened to me this year. My career ... My life... My  journey...Yess i do feel my life still incomplete but i try to make the best of it. 

Sometimes i think to myself, what if his/her life is mine. Will i get satisfy?The answer is no because human rarely satisfy/satisfied. And im human... When i was a little girl probably 6 to 8 y.o i love to sit on the verandah at my old house. It was night but with starry sky. Back then star always visible but now due to polution i guess i rarely see the stars or i rarely look up the sky. I read/watch something on tv/books mentioning if u look up the sky and u see a shooting star and u make a wish it'll come true. Being young and naive and believe everything on tv, that particular night i saw the shooting star. I was stunt for a moment before i closed my eyes and made a wish! However, i dont even remember what i wish for hahahhaah... Probably i want to meet ultraman or something kahkahkah...

However, if only.. If only someday, i'll look up the sky and suddenly the shooting star appear up there in the sky, this time i definitely not going to have a childish wish hahaha..but then as a Muslim, we shouldn't believe in that. We dont have to wait for meteor to ask for something. We can ask anything, everything every second of everyday to God. Because God will listen.. So i wish.....


0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos