Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life As we Know It

Posted by Norazo at 1:04 AM
Ok.. This is not about the 2010 Hollywood movie but its about our life as we know it. I know we cannot predict the  future but our daily experience living "in" the life is enough in making us to understand what life is. New year, new number and new story.. Everyone wish to
to turn for the better, me too.. Looking back to 10 years back i never thought The Almighty have wrote this stories for me. I dont know what my stories gonna be like 10 years from now. i cant predict. Im afraid. Lets us just live for the present shall we??  Heheh.. Coward.. 10 years ago i got my driving license. Its overwhelming. I cannot live without car since then. 10 years ago my classmates bought a surprise birthday cake for me. I was touched. I'll never gonna forget that day. Within 10 years after my surprise birthday cake, we went our separate ways. Making new friend, writing new stories, living the life, having beautiful family, some got divorced, some got jilted by fiance and some  still single. Like me! Im not gonna regret my stories. Its beautiful in its own way. Its unique somehow. Every stories we encounter is speacial. And, i hope.. 10 years from now, i'll be able to write my next chapter... N i hope, its going to be a happy one.. Heheh nightttt

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos