Sunday, January 5, 2014

Window

Posted by Norazo at 6:29 PM
I am currently sitting in front of masnah's mcbook (i borrow her lappy coz mine was not compatible for typing) finishing my minutes. My current view is the window overlooking the new developed apartment for sales in Putrajaya. I just had a chat with my previous co-worker. He telling me that he will be posted to the African continent starting March this year. I wish him good luck. I asked him about our lady friends, his colleague and my classmates during DPA  on her posting area. He told me that she will probably posted to NYC! I said WOW! According to him, it is not that wow because the burden is big. I told him, still the experience is worth the gazillion times and they are the chosen one to be in it. He said to me experience comes with suffer. I couldnt ageee more hehe... 

And thats when i try to look back at my life. My achievement so far. My contribution so far. Is it enough? Is it less? Is it more? All i know for now is that i have to work more, be more confident and to finish my job on time with zero error if possible hehe... However im thankful for everything Allah bestowed upon me so far.. Alhamdullilah

As im looking through my window i hope i can do it, i can do it, i can do it.. Though im only human... BERUSAHA!!!!


0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos