Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Journey So far

Posted by Norazo at 5:08 PM
For once in my life, i am so happy having my very own blog
A place i come every time i'm happy and even sad
The existence of this blog make reminisce the past, and my future ahead
Every time i read my past post, i laugh. Its funny, some of it.. its immature and hilarious at the same time..

The beginning of new year and new number come with maturity
I rarely bluffing nowadays.. my post also un-cheeky as it was before..
so do my life i guess
Im adapting to the situations, 
I think a lot
I read a lot

The journey so far was great
I will cherish every moment
I will love more, appreciate more, and work more
More and More to come in my life 
I will meet new people, new environment and experience.. 
which i will share here... Insha-Allah

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos