Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hope and Dream

Posted by Norazo at 12:50 PM
Assalammualaikum.....

I know this is supposed to be my first entry in the year 2014 however currently we are still in the month of January kan.. heheheheh.. last year January i share my dreams  and Alhamdullilah i can realised it and im happy. Hopefully this hope and dreams of mine in the year 2014 can also be realised. Though i know i will not going to be there all year round but the pleasure of contributing to the better life of my parents for their great used is much more important to me. Im not always be there for them but i hope i can make them happy. I know im not a good daughter but i try my very best to be the best for them. I really do hope it can be done and soon. I can't wait! 


0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos