Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Terbang Terbang

Posted by Norazo at 4:23 PM
I feel uncomfortable today..
All of sudden...
Maybe because all of this fat kuang kuang kuang...
Go go go go go go away..
Negativity vanish! Vaporate in the thin air...
Please please please...

My boss ask me to write a report.. urgent..
i dont have any strength to think...
i cannot put my mind into anything...
i just wanna go home...

Lately i know i have activated my anti-social alarm..
with so many people around i feel loss
i want to runaway.. alone
ish ish ish... bad girl gone badder!
Hotaru from Japanese drama 'Hotaru-No-Hikari' said " I'd rather lay around than fool around"

and i support her 200%!!

5W1H?

bye

p/s jom terbang kawan-kawan




0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos