Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I feel like forever

Posted by Norazo at 4:07 PM
I feel like forever since my last visit to my very own page. the place i visit everyday long long time ago. I love to write though sometimes but i just couldn't find the right time. when the time's come unfortunately im not in the mood. so, should i say im in the mood now? not exactly but.. just so-so. so what have i been up to lately? nothing much. im still me. still me and still me. nothing special. its just me. i found a new hobby. not exactly new but my old flames coming back to life. its kinda ridiculous actually cause im too old for that stuff but i love it! hahaha.. just let me be ok. 



Im kinda tired with my works. I have been doing the same thing for the past 2.5 years. Its getting heavier and heavier and heavier. i wonder why do i have to do it? i dont even get a praise. some people dont know how hard it is. some people dont even notice how hard it is. and most of the people dont want to do it. and im stuck with it. sincerely i wish i can turn for something new. however, sometimes i do feel afraid. what if my new environment doesn't favor me? doesn't suit me? and the work load is so much bigger than it is now? what if and what if?? but now i have enough... but no matter what happened im thankful coz i still have a job. i can pay my own bills and i can still shop, i can buy my favorite things selectively but at least i got a salary... so Alhamdullilah..



ahaaa... by the way, since middle May, i have moved to another house and still in Putrajaya. My current  location juusssttt so nice and the most important things its very near to civilization and my bestie Masnah! usually we carpooling and it is a one step towards a healthy environment! lately the haze is getting crazier. No rain for 2 weeks! the air taste like smoke.!! yuckkkk~ ~ 



Dear Rain, pleaseeeeee come down.. Dear Wind shooooo the smokes awayy... and Dear Me, get well soon! haha.. the after effect of haze : Flu, Sore Throat, Rash etc... i think this is my worst encounter with haze ever... aaaa HELP USSSSS!!

Hazeeeeee!!!

I think i wrote long enough considering my current mood ("so-so") haha.. so till then people bye bye


p/s i have a date with puter for 2 consecutive saturday.. cant wait for this coming 29th!!!!! ^___^

2 comments:

:: puterism :: on June 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM said...

in 4 days time bebeh!

Min Min on June 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM said...

Yang, I've been here at my work place for 6years.
Just imagine, I'm getting older and still here.
Sometime I feel so stress but still remain here facing the fire.
Hmm, oh Mr.Minmin, please come to me and take me far2 away from here..haha

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos