Sunday, March 17, 2013

Realised

Posted by Norazo at 3:26 PM
Without we even realised time really fly... Yesterday we were a baby, kid, teenager, adult.. N the next very think old is approaching... I think my life so far has been blessed with many love, supports and happiness... Yess it might not be as perfect as marion counter but still i have my portion of what i call happiness.. I am trully madly and deeply blessed with everything. I will try harder to be a good daugther, sister, friend, citizen and the servant of Allah the Almighty.. Insyaallah...

From now on, i only hope for the best to me, my family, people around me and my country... And i sincerely hope my 미션 will be success!

Happy loving everyone...


P/s my very first post after a month and a half???

1 comments:

:: puterism :: on March 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos