Sunday, March 31, 2013

I never thought

Posted by Norazo at 2:05 AM
I never thought im living the life i have once dream about when im a lot younger before... Back then, when watching a drama i always thought a woman living by herself, have a job, have a place to stay (even a small apartment with only one bedroom was cool). I said to myself ooooo i want to be like her.. Aahhh how does it feel to be/live like her?? I imagined myself living alone , going to work, do some shopping, cooking, cleaning etc it was fun i thought

Many years later, the dream i once had is finally realised. I live alone, have a career, have a house to stay (a small apartment but with 3 bedroom) however it is not how imagined it to be. Its fun but not so fun,, i have a huge amount of freedom but i feel lonely.. Have money but sometimes it doesnt enough..hmm well human being is a complex creature.. Always whinning always not satisfy.. Why? Idk n idc (a famous acronym these days hehe)

But still, i love it. Never even thought i am currently living in it.. Never even thought im actually experiencing it.. And never even thought im currently in a big ocean and not in my tiny comfy island... Myself finally growing up!

Hopefully, my pronce charming find me soon.

"Hellooooo dear!! Im here!! Please come here and take meeeeeeee!!! Immtired of waiting already!! Or shall i find you instead??"

Hahahha


Night everyone xoxo

Norazo

1 comments:

:: puterism :: on April 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM said...

pronce charming pun boley :p

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos