Friday, January 11, 2013

Lately i've been thinking

Posted by Norazo at 11:44 AM
Salam all

This will be the quick post from me as i am in the middle of preparing 2 important visits for 2 Top Guns in my ministry huhu... tired... pening.... muak.... stress but still, BETTER THAN DPA hehehehehe. i have to say I LOVE MY JOB?

So, what have i've thinking lately??? im thinking of changing here and there... im thinking of buying something for myself as my very own birthday present. Though i know i will not going to use it as much but at least my family can use it for their own convinient. If this dream of mine can be realised, i will share it here hehe... for the time being i just want to share the joy of having this dream... 

Insyaallah....

xoxo

1 comments:

maiya on January 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM said...

sia pun!

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos