Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Dream

Posted by Norazo at 11:36 AM
Morning!!!

Last night i had a very delicious dream uwaaa.... i dreamt of Hwangbo and Hyun Joong came to Malaysia in one show and the both of them HUGGED!!!! waaaa that was soooo sweeetttttttttt ^_______^. I even took a picture with hwangbo. Seriously i thought it was true until i woke up this morning and realised it was just another beautiful dream. kuang kuang kuang.....i even have our picture in my aipong then i decided to blog it and then i woke up.. oooohhhhh i almost blogging in my dream...

I hope 2013 brings so much fun to my beloved Hwangbo and Kim Hyun Joong... "Event come to them" hehehehe

segyerooooooo



p/s im still living my dreams for the both of them to be together

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos