Saturday, December 8, 2012

What Would You Say to tyour 16 Years Old Self?

Posted by Norazo at 11:37 PM

If i were to go back in time when i was 16 i will tell myself to loose weight and study hard! Dont make fun of the teachers, don't listen to loud music so much, be a good student and daughter hahaha... actually im not a bad daughter is just i love to talk back to my parents aigoooo... i always fight with my mom and my twin brothers (they both annoying) hahaahaha...

However, i never regret my life.. i turn for the good now hehe.. my relationship with my parents are mushy and bubble and lovely... whereas my bro they are my bodyguard and always close by me for my money actually hahaha... so either way what have i done in the past were part of my experience of becoming a better human, daughter, sister, and citizen hehehhe...


xoxo

saya n puteli... tomey kan kami kekekekek

1 comments:

Min Min on December 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM said...

If I'm 16, I want to make sure that I'll get high mark in add math and fizik subjek..hahaha
dua subjek ni selalu buat ku bengang...

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos