Saturday, December 29, 2012

Layan Ceta Hindustan

Posted by Norazo at 1:38 PM
This is a bit funny but its serious. Lately people around me are into Hindi movies i dont know why. but somehow it gets me. I am currently watching Jab We Met and i fall in love with Shahid Kapoor kekeke.. i think he's cute in this movie plus the main actress is Kareena Kapoor. I like her and her sister. I think she's beautiful and i just knew she recently married to her long time BF Saif Ali Khan. I love this dude in Hum Saath Saath Hain. Back then i love watching Hindi movies and my favourite Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Hum Hum Saath Hain. Seriously Salman and Sonali wereeeeeeeeee sooooo cutteeee in Hum Saath Saath Hain kekkekkeke.... and yesterday i watch it again for i dont know how many time already. And everytime it didnt failed to steal my laughs and my giggles and of course my tearsssss... i criend to the points of sobbing!! Can't u believe me??? hahhaha !! Nowadays i dont really watch Hindi Movies anymore except my old time favourite only.. 

What a way to fill my Saturday and the last Saturday of the year!! 2012 will be leaving us in 2 more days and here come 2013! OMG...  what a number.... uwaaaaaaaa 

Happy living and happy loving everyonee.. BYE

xoxo


0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos