Wednesday, December 26, 2012

FINISH!!

Posted by Norazo at 1:04 AM
I finally able to conclude my assignment!!! Hooorrraaaayyyyy... The thing that bother me the most is overrrr ... Now, i can finally enjoy my FREEDOMMMMM!!!!

Hopefully everything run smoothly after this... Hopefully i'll be able to settle down.. Hopefully i can find my happiness and hopefully i can contribute to my country, my friend and speacially to my FAMILY!!

I love u mummy n daddy.. Thanks for brought me out to this world.. Tenkiu tenkou tenkiuuuu huhuhu~~~~

2012 almost overrrrrr... Walaweyyyyy

2 comments:

maiya on December 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM said...

what a way to end the year huh?? so bebeh let's celebrate the coming new year!! ;p

Norazo Aslan on December 26, 2012 at 2:54 AM said...

Jom singapore!!! Aserey

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos