Monday, November 5, 2012

Add Maths

Posted by Norazo at 10:41 AM
Many of us took Add Maths during our SPM level. I love maths. However, i cannot bring myself to love add maths. I think my 2 years sitting in the class was a waste of time because i didnt understand a thing! Im not blaming it to my teacher. It was me!

I found out that maths and add maths was a totally different from one anither. The both share same father but different mother. I was stresss back then. Everytime there was a test or exam im gonna failed miserably.. Never ever i passed that subject during my 2 years time.

Come to the final date. The exam day. I tried to study the night before but i i slept halfway until morning on my t table! How sweeeeet is that. And as usual, during the exam i was somewhere under the rainbow! But i finished the exam hehe

After 3 months of waiting. The result came out. For the first time i passed! Not with flying color but barely passed! Maybe u can guessed what my gred was hehe....

However, nothing about the past is matter now. Because i consider myself a success! Hehe...

I love my life.. I live my life... I cherish my life.. I thank God for giving me this wonderful life...

2 comments:

Min Min on November 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM said...

When u said about add math, we are same...
Tak pernah suka subjek ini..
Bila nak tahu result add math rasa mcm nak kena mengadap hakim sebab bersalah.

Lil' Sue on November 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM said...

I never like ADD MATH either. I TRIED really hard to like it but as in relationship "WE Dont Have Chemistry" hehehhehe.... Add Math and me are totally different person wuth different direction hahahaa....

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos