Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Bestie Masnah

Posted by Norazo at 8:03 PM
My bestie Masnah will be leaving for Paris tonight. Though i only met her twice a month nowadays, but i feel like i miss her already. Masnah!!! Safe journey to Paris.. Dont forget my hadiah.. Remind erin also to buy me present.. I'm gonna miss u and frankly i am sooooooo verrrryyyyyy jealous ok! If u met a French guy during ur solo tour, make sure he has a cute friend so that u can introduce me as well ah hehehehe... Jgn makan sorang ah geng!

My prayer will always be with you. Pleaseee sleep on plane.. Do take care of urself and ur belonging... Bon voyageeeeee (betul ka ini??)


P/s sapa mo jaga Paula????

1 comments:

maiya on November 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM said...

i thought i already left a comment here? nah it's okey! hopefully not too late to say THANK U for this lovely post dedicated to me! hehehe..well i safely arrived and u already got ur hadiah already as well! someday after u're back for good (lepas dpa lah tu) we plan for a trip together ar?? priority: KOREA!! i miss u already geng! selamat ber CSR!

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos