Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I never knew

Posted by Norazo at 1:21 PM
I never knew i am afraid of the dark until im experienced BA Gallery as part of our activity here in Fire Training Academy. BA or Breathing Aparatus (hope i spelled it correctly) is a training where the fireman have to enter a very dark room with lot of objects blocking the way. Therefore we have to crawl, stand, crawl and stand for almost 20 minutes.

Before me n my team entering the room, i was afraid as hell! I cannot breath and my mind was in a very weak mode! I am afraid of the dark. If only i knew it sooner maybe i can set my mind earlier. Since i just knew it, i have to control my mind on the spot! Luckily my friends were there for me! Thank you dear friends!

Today, i also realised that being a fireman is not an easy job. It takes a lot if effort and courage to save others.. They are the one who work behind the scenes and rarely being acknowledge. From now on, u have my respect sir!

1 comments:

maiya on October 23, 2012 at 2:14 PM said...

if u remember i told u about not knowing i fear of dark? inilah dia aktivitinya..menangis geng sangkut! haha

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos