Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Discrimination?

Posted by Norazo at 3:18 PM
When we talk about discrimination what come into our mind? Is it power? Appearence? Money? Status? Gender??? Well it could be anything. However the one term that suit to my current situation is "APPEARENCE"

I always involved in this sitution because of my physical being. I cannot blame them because of how do i look but, each and everyone of us is a human and created by the Almighty. Please be fair in treating people like me. Do help us as well. Not just focusing ur attention to the pretty one.

God ask us to be fair. So please be fair to all the human kind regardless of how do they look and their status.

PEACE YO! 😉

P/s sengaja upload gambar saya yg saya rasa paling cumil asereyy

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos