Friday, August 24, 2012

Pride and Prejudice

Posted by Norazo at 2:20 AM
i highly recommended this movie ^__^
Have u guys ever watched Pride and Prejudice? its a movie back in 2005 stars Keira Knightly and Matthew McFyden. Its a family + romantic + friendship + betrayal. Based on Jane Austine book of the same name this movie was set in England during the late 18th century. What i like about this movie are the dialogue and the language their used. It's was very polite and full with mannerism. The gentlemen were very gentlemen. The ladies were not quite ladylike but still behaves as a lady.

My first time watching this movie was in 2006. I remember i bought the DVD at Seberkas Mall in Kuching. I was during that time still a student. Watching it back now i seems to understand what the dialogue really meant. (that's mean im aging auwwww). I cant really understand back then because i only hear it from the surface. However, if you listen closely to what they say it is actually meant otherwise. What a beautiful choice of words.

My favourite line was "u have bewitched me body and soul and i love i love i love i love you..." so sweeeetttt.. sadly enough people do not speak like that anymore well if we do then it kind of awkward isnt it? however, i do wish someone will confess to me like that hahahahaha..... well Steve Tylor said in his song "dream until your dream come true..." so i dare to dream..


Okla, i want to finish my assignment....3 more pages to go... BERUSAHA! p (^_*)9

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos