Saturday, June 9, 2012

Between leaving and being left behind

Posted by Norazo at 10:27 AM
Friday is the last day for me n my boss amelia in office. I'll be attending my 6 months courses while amelia will be back to Sarawak for good. For the past 1 yr and almost a half under her i have learnt so much especially in international relation. She is really a Sifu in our division. Having her living our division is a great loss as she was one of the pioneer on international relation in our ministry. However, i hope for the best for her in JPN Sarawak n Sarawakian lucky to have her back. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH MISS AMELIA LEE!

Leaving is painfull but not as much as being left behind. I'll be leaving my division for 28 weeks officially on 11 june. I have a memorable chat with puter i am sooooo gonna miss her. We dont know our faith yet. Whether i'll be coming back or not. Regardless of what gonna happen in December this year i am trully bless for being part of BDA. To my friends who always be with me since Day 1 i step into the office im sooo gonna miss you guys. Puter fahi n jujue u guys are the best!!! Misss miss misss you a lot speacially during our lunchie😊😊😊

For my friends who still in BDA good luck guys! And for miejot, im sorry for leaving you with tons of work. Is just that now is the peak seasons for ASEAN i wish u well dear! Thank youuuu!!!

P/s i'll try my very best to update my blog during course if i have a chance.

3 comments:

jUliANa^sAlLeh on June 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM said...

u r going for DPA???waaaaaaaa..miss our memorable happy lotsa food lunchie breakie and nappy time.. :(

makin lame makin ilang org kat BDA..

.::puterism::. on June 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM said...

i've started to miss you, right after saying the word good bye and take care at in front of taska the other day.

Take a good care of yourself, Norazo! i really hope to see you soon.

Norazo Aslan on June 14, 2012 at 5:51 PM said...

Miss u too puter

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos