Saturday, March 17, 2012

My day so far

Posted by Norazo at 11:37 PM
I have a great day today.. Eat, karaoke, and spending money.. I loveeee being me... Hahaha.. I get what i need.. I do what i want... Enjoy my life while i still can.. Its the best damn thing!!!

I would like to extend my deepest appreciation to cik masnah.. Seriously u r a friend send by God to me and glad to know u and befriend with you. Though we came from same campus but we dont know each other back then. I think i know why.. Cause The Almighty want us to meet 9 years later. How sweeeettttt...

Thank u for all who remembering todays date and i sincerely feel thankful for all the wishes and the prayers..

I hope there's still a lot more to come for me n people's around me. I wish for everyone happiness and succes for now and eternity.. Amin....

3 comments:

jUliANa^sAlLeh on March 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM said...

somel sgt u..u do some make up right...sweet2!!! :)

ogyzain on March 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM said...

happy birthday beh!!!

Anonymous said...

auw...i just read this..my greatest pleasure geng...sia harap ko gumbira..

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos