Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Thousand Years : Joongbo Love

Posted by Norazo at 12:18 AM
Halluuuu...

Yess yess yesss this is another JoongBo speacial edition hehehe or in our term cong ceng edition!

I'm not a fan of Twilight saga but i am a fan of Breaking Dawn OST "A Thousand Years" then it just hit me.. i want to make a video about our couple with "A Thousand Years" as a background music and i think it would be perfect!

However, being me a no talent in making a video kinda person, i know if i make one it will never be as perfect as it should be... but i just made it...
I tried to make it as romantic as possible but i kinda forget along the way.. i insert some funny caption in it... i dont know if you think its funny but i found it funny... the video is currently uploading on my YouTube Channel hehehe will link it here of course...
justtt finished uploading 10 minutes ago.. so here it goes!



This is my second video about them after Ice Cream Sarang Joongbo Couple. Though it look cheap but i love it.. it is for my personal eyes and for others who find it cute as me heheheheh

SEGYERO!

2 comments:

LvKprogram on January 8, 2012 at 8:42 PM said...

So lovely! Thank you.
I am not fan of Twilight but love the song AThousand Years^^

Norazo Aslan on January 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM said...

Thanks to u too LvK! im a fan of all ur your lovely photos ^___^. hope u add thousands more collection hehehe

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos