Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sombongnyaaa

Posted by Norazo at 8:06 AM
This morning while i walked to my car i was walking pass a group of female foreign worker. I think they are waiting for their transportation and at that moment they were sharing food among them. I was touch. I think it was the beauty of human no matter where ur from Sharing ur food with others is a nice things to do.

While walking passed them, i was slightly looking down and i didnt give any reaction to my face because my
Mind was occupied with something else other than thinking about them sharing their food. I was already walked pass them when i heard the word "sombong nya"!! I was thinking are they talking about me??? I didnt mean to be rude. i just merely do my walked and maybe they think i am so very proud walking in between the while they sharing their foods. Aigooo dont know what to say la....

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos