Monday, January 30, 2012

My Girl

Posted by Norazo at 11:42 PM
I was a fan of korean drama my girl during my final year at the university. At that time, we always exchanging korean drama, japanese anime and heroes. In short, we never ran out of stock. Currently, i am addicted to "wild romance" star lee dong wook and lee si young. Watching him, make me turn the time back to 5 years ago huhu.. I remember i was addicted to my girl and i was still wide awake at 3am in the morning and the next day i have a class at 8.30am aigoooooo... And tonight i want to live those moment again. I actually have a copy of my girl since 5 years ago. Cant believe those cd are older than my niece hehehehe...

Since i slept at 2 last night, i think ii want to sleep now.. Its actually very late already.. Bye bye. But before that let me share pictures of lee dong wook from 5 years ago and now!! Definitely now is better with his red sweater auuuuwwwwww

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos