Saturday, January 14, 2012

I know how

Posted by Norazo at 11:11 PM
TO COOK! Hhehe finally i feel like i can cook anything as long as i have a recipe and a courage to do so. I always live with someone who know how to cook so what i do was eat eat eat! I will never go into the kitchen other than to cook instant noodle,
Fried rice, or mee hoon soup. But now since im alone i have to cook to live my weekend huhuhu.. I am finally proud of myself. However, no one can judge my food yet coZ im alone hahahaha so im actually bragging about my ability without no one to judge the taste ;p. but then i cook for my own pleasure and appetite so as long as i think its delicious then it is superb kan kan kan

1 comments:

ogyzain on January 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM said...

wahhh!!!good2!!next time jamu kamiurg ahh...x sbr mo rasa!!

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos