Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am what i am

Posted by Norazo at 11:51 PM
I am what i am
I know who i am what i am like
I am easily spotted when i am in a dazed mood
I rarely able to hide my emotion
My face just tell everything

I wish to run..
But most of all i wish to fly
If only i have wings
Im gonna fly high to the sky
Away from the ground
That Full with hatred and anger

Im not happy now...
It bother me a lot...
Im not happy..
And im not sleepy
Sleep sleep come and claim me
Take me from all this worries

2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on December 23, 2011 at 9:21 AM said...

kenapa sedih noks?

Norazo Aslan on December 23, 2011 at 4:14 PM said...

masa taip ni tgh nak tido.. so ada mengigau sket d samping PMS hahhaa

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos