Sunday, November 13, 2011

My New Baby

Posted by Norazo at 12:33 AM
i bought this baby of mine 2 weeks ago
i love this baby..
i sleep with him beside me..
i sit with him next to me..
he will never out of my sight whenever im in my room...
in short he is my newest addiction...

the case....

However
that doesn't mean i forget about my 1st and my 2nd..
the both of them still with me..
in fact i bring my 2nd baby with me all the time!
how can i let go my love like that..
as a Pieces, i am a passionate lover
bwaahahahahahha

so.. let me introduce you to my new baby...
tadaaaaaaaa

it's my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 yoo

can you spot my hyun bin???


the only reason i bought this gadget and denying iPad2 is because this baby support flash player..
never mind lah kan..
i still got my iPhone ^_________^

hehhehe old picture though ;p

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos