Monday, November 21, 2011

My Heart Goes Dugun Dugun

Posted by Norazo at 10:44 PM
My heart goes dugun dugun tonight thanks to the Final Football Match between Malaysia and Indonesia ...
i like football but i rarely watch the games cause most of the times the team i support will lose. However, though im not watching, but from my room i can hear my housemate shouting.. yelling... and keep repeating it ahhhh im stress..
beside, i have twitter people... the timeline is full with the update i can't catch my breath!
currently i shut my ears with earphones and i dont dare to touch my phone... ahhhhhhhhh
No matter what is the result... i still proud of our very own MALAYSIAN BOYS.. i knows you guys work hard despite many injuries among the top player...

GO GO #HARIMAUMALAYA aummmmm

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos