Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Lot of Things

Posted by Norazo at 6:58 PM
There's a lot of things coming to my mind lately and it bother me a lot...
i feel hopeless sometimes ..
where is all the joy in the world for us to cherish, to nourish , to embrace???
when i feel down, i told my brain to freeze the thought.. to block the negativity...
sometimes i succeed.. but a lot of time its still coming back to me...
and i have to start from step 1..
to ALLAH i pray..
may everything runs smoothly...
may we all be protected and guided..
may we live happily, healthy, and thankful
ever after..
aminn..... xoxo


btw.. while writing this entry, this song really got into my head I DONT KNOW WHY!


2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on November 19, 2011 at 8:30 PM said...

OMG!

I pun sama noks, part 'oh baby, baby, baby jangan kau marah tu' keep on nagging in my head!

:P

Norazo Aslan on November 19, 2011 at 10:18 PM said...

Tu ah nok.. Feninnnnnn kepala mak hahhaha

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos