Monday, November 14, 2011

Left Right Left Right

Posted by Norazo at 3:15 PM

Hmmm Salam Isnin...

Today on Twitter i found an amusing quote by @Laughbook. She stated "Who else still uses their hands to figure out which way is left and right?" well dear @Laughbook, that person is ME. I actually have trouble to differentiate between Left and Right. Therefore, i need a hand to show me. If i am driving and my friend next to me said "Left", i will look my hand and see which way to go.. it seems my brain cannot process the words without my hand helping in the process. Once Puter said "Right" but she put up her left hand, i immediately went to the left and everyone in the car shouting "SALAH JALAN" ;p

However, if i'm the one who sit next to the driver, i usually used my beautiful hand to show the way. I will put up my hand first then 2 seconds after that i will said the magic words. Either "Left" or "Right". My brain have 2 seconds interval to process the words actually hehehe...

Don't blame me cause i am cute ♥

2 comments:

jUliANa^sAlLeh on November 15, 2011 at 12:22 PM said...

me oso maaa..hehehe :P

Norazo Aslan on November 16, 2011 at 3:10 PM said...

ohhh kita serupa pulak bwahaha

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos