Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tommorow im going back!

Posted by Norazo at 7:09 PM
Salam olss!!

Tommorow im going back!
My heart is very heavy right now...
I feel like im carrying a stone inside me...
The biggest stone ever!!!

From where i sit now i can hear A preach from our mosque just a few block from my home
I think is a good move
From where i sit now i can see the moon..
The sky is clear but i can only spot one star...
From where i sit suddenly a cat appear... Looks just like Paula hehe
And from where i sit i can hear my korean song from the gretest love blog!
I am currently sitting under the sky, thinking... Dreaming.... Observing....

Now i spot 2 more stars... 싸방 싸방 hehehe

Hmmmmm.... Bye.. Xoxo

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos