Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sigh....Sigh... Sigh...

Posted by Norazo at 2:32 PM
Sigh.... sigh..... sigh....
The time is coming for me to leave this island...
I have 3 more hours before departure...
I have 6 more days before the presentation...

Sigh.. sigh... sigh...
I don't know when will i'll be back...
Sometimes i wish im not coming back..
The thought of leaving after spending almost 2 weeks is unbearable...

Sigh... sigh... sigh..
The weather is hot
The sun really did a good job here..
The birds are tweeting
but... the wind not blowing... the banana leave barely moving
and here i'm observing...

Sigh...sigh...sigh...
What will happen next?
Only GOD knows best...
I hope only happiness .. stress stress go away...
Dont come anywhere near me, my family and my friends around me...

Sigh... sigh... sigh...
My mom look so sad...
One by one her children leaving her...
After waiting anxiously..
Now we're leaving...

Sigh ...sigh... sigh....
I miss this place already...
Though i'm still here...
I miss this place already....

-end-

XoXo

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos