Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ice Cream Sarang Joongbo Couple

Posted by Norazo at 9:42 AM
Hallo everyone! Happy Raya to all Muslims.. hopefully this year celebration bring joys to us insyaAllah....


Lately i am into our Joongbo couple i dont know why. I love to read the spazzes about them in Joongbo Soompi thread and smile brightly after knowing some minor details. I have to say Joongbo's CSI team is the BEST! After reading some of the spazzes i kinda feel they are together.. the latest spazzes shows that Hyun Joong was dropping the hint of the two of them is actually together.. For a persons who rarely shows his feeling, Hyun Joong was once said he show his affection to a girl through singing! and in his single "Kiss Kiss" the lyrics was so sweet as if dropping the hint that he still with his HwangBuin.. aigoooo i giggle to the max! and if you guys watch his MV, it was soooo WGM scenes speacially the beach. Similar beach, similar building, similar guy, similar acts (driving, running, throwing the girls to the water) however different girl hmmm hahahhaha.. what becoming me??? (bibi stop dreaming you have PPP waiting for you after the holiday!!) here goes the lyrics in English ^^

Yeah, kiss kiss

Like a long dream, like a star, I waited for you
No one else in this world, nothing’s better

The leisure of a cup of coffee
The steps leading me towards you
Are all joys I’ve become familiar with
This isn’t me
I’ve never been this way before
It’s because it’s you

Oh, I won’t stop
I’m loving you
So we can draw a dream of lasting color
To love with you
Only you can provide this magic for us

Kiss kiss
I want your kiss kiss
Sweet kiss kiss
Oh, baby, baby
I wanna kiss kiss
I need your kiss kiss
Just the two of us, kiss kiss
Oh, baby, baby

Like TV, like a dream, I feel like I’m the star
The world is our stage and we are on it
Whenever a good movie premieres
Whenever new music comes out
You’re the first person I think of
I’m not this kind of guy
I’ve never been this way before
It’s because it’s you

Remember he was the star during WGM ohh so cute la this guy (Jujue dont worry he's all yours hehehe) . Therefore, to show my affection to the couple i actually made a video tribute to them! it was not a fancy video as i am still learning here and there but i kinda like it (who else going to like it kan ;p) so enjoy kawan-kawan


SEGEYROOO!!^^

BONUS!


Hwang Buin's cat Jerry (Shillang the white one) and Berry (Buin the darker one) cutee

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos