Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekend with officemate!

Posted by Norazo at 8:34 PM
Hallo semua.. my first entry for the month!

My weekend this week was so-so.. Kitorang kena pegi kursus SKT (dont ask me what it means. if u r in the gov line, u may know what it mean). For 2 days (not exactly 2 days) we were having a discussion, listen to the ceramah, then eat then discuss some more, ceramah some more and eat and more and more and more!

however, its not that boring. thanks to my aipong and friends around me. we enjoying ourselves, have a nice chat with housemate and playing pretend with Erin.. hehehe...Puter bring her gorgeous kids and went swimming (just the kids)..

The one thing i regret the most was for not bringing my laptop! i CANNOT live without my lappy. However, i have a very strong desire to own an iPAD or samsung galaxy tab! thanx to my rumate hehe..

We were staying in Selesa Resort in Bukit Tinggi. The suasana quite ok laa for the price. The only thing that i cannot tahan was the ghost story. I tried to forget it and i made it until i was wide awake in the middle of the night! i was pusing sana pusing sini for 1 minute before i realize the person next to my bed also pusing pusing and i know she's awake! knowing that, i went back to sleep hahahha.. jahat sekali. sorry masz capog!

here goes the pictures!

Putera mama ^__^

Puteri mama ^___^

writing something???

lope having fun!

so do phia

azwa by the pool!

my anggota!

view from our apartment

in the class!

heated discussion

seriousss!

hai!

ok! that's all bye bye n good night!

1 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on July 4, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

real weh Phia tulis :p

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos