Tuesday, July 19, 2011

i Nonton Transformers Dark of The Moon

Posted by Norazo at 11:44 AM

Well, Transformers is one of my most anticipated movie for the year 2011 and i only managed to watch the movie last night. Sungguh terlewat. The reason sbb xder org nak teman pg tengok n kedua i want to watch it with my brother. Unfortunately, my dear brother told me that the movie was so-so. Haiyooo mood jatuh sebentar. Then i told him so-so maybe because of no megan fox. He said probably.

So peeps, My comments are as follows:

(i) Megan Fox replacement shouldn't be created. Sam is better without female lead. He is much more better with only Bumbblebee

(ii) the plot was quite messy.. and lack of excitement;

(iii) at the beginning the story was quite boring;

(iv) frustrated coz minor interaction between Sam and his Bee;

(v)the fighting scenes seems very real.. i wonder what the real city looks like hehe

(vi) how can it's so easy for Optimus to kill megatron??? and how the hell that carly manage to persuade the NBE1??

however all in all it was a worth watching with 3D. I still love Transformers though. My rating 3/5

Can't wait to watch Deathly Hallows Part 2!


p/s tomorrow night im gonaa watch "Dreams Girls Musical" in Istana Budaya courtesy of Puan Puter! thank you Puterr

4 comments:

jUliANa^sAlLeh on July 21, 2011 at 9:34 AM said...

wath Harry Potter please!!!!!!damn gud movie!!!!!! :) me cried ok mase snape suruh Harry amik air mate die tue...soooooooo damn touching!!!! *wink* btw, i watched transformer both 3D n 2D N i recommend 3D... :) doesn't feel right with 2D..huhuhu :P

Norazo Aslan on July 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM said...

jujue, i know that part yg pasal snape tu. Kalau dalam buku part tu lah yg i paling suka sekali. tp tgk movie mst tak sepuas baca buku kan.. movie bnyk potong

Min Min on July 21, 2011 at 12:43 PM said...

see ya tonite noks!

Jujue, dont u ever2 do any preview 1st about my dear HP even I dah tau cite ending mcm mana..I xtgk lg the movie ni..haha

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on July 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM said...

weh, blog abt 'Dreamgirls' pls :p

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos