Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Nonton Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Posted by Norazo Aslan at 1:52 AM
Hallo it is almost 2.30am and here i am sitting in front of my lappy writing review on the movie hehehe.. jeng jeng jeng....

im not gonna spills too much coz i know our Ms. Min Min hasn't watch the movie yet so i am just gonna tell my general view

Soooo.... my general movie would be "EPIC" Harry Potter series itself is epic so do the final installment of the book and the movie! I assure you i can watch many times and will never get bored!

Last year November the first part of the movie was released and i did write something in here and i can't believe here i am sitting in front of the same lappy writing another review on the same movie after 8 months! wahh time did fly peeps!

I love everything about the last movie.. the casts, the plot, the fighting, the explanation everything... except one part though "The Snake" everytime Nagini appears i will squeal in my seat.. i even cover my mouth with pop corn coz i almost scream... luckily i read the book so i know when her scene gonna be so i always get ready hehehe...

Thumbs up to JK Rowling for creating such a beautiful and brilliant story and im sure the series is going to be a legend! Peoples all over the world are mesmerized by it and it bring everyone together.. Thumbs up to the cast Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grin for able to become one with the character and it fits so much with the book! Thumbs up to all the cast and whoever did the casting you guys are brilliant!

However, i did feel the movie wasn't that perfect coz i think the duration should be at least 2hrs and 30 min to 3 hrs haha! But, i still love the movie though and i cant believe it all ends! While watching i did cry.. i cry because i don't want it to be the end! Now no more Harry Potter and friends.. it is sad... sob sob

So to wrap up this review i just want to copy paste the following pictures in my blog for my viewers eyes

Good vs Evil

the good one

the evil


Harry

Ron

Hermione


**Bonus**

Harry and Ginny 19 years later hehe

and this is their son Albus Severus Dumbledore a.k.a Justin Bieber or Arthur Bowen

**Plus**

The Trailer!


2 comments:

Min Min on July 27, 2011 at 12:26 AM said...

I've watch it at hometown with my lil' sis n my mom....very sad coz its finish already...Oh HP!
hahahaha

Tongkonanku on August 4, 2011 at 3:36 PM said...

I've watched it three days ago. :)

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos