Monday, June 13, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

Posted by Norazo at 12:51 AM
Lama dah x balik kampung. Last time was during my cousin's wedding in march. Kalau org tnya bila nak balik i said hari raya. It's not that i don't want to come home but it is hard when i hAve to leave them behind. I want to stay with them fOr a long time. Not just a week or 1-2 days.

I read puter's entry she said she ate a lot while in kb. I do the same too. Once i landed i will go to my favourite restaurant. Then during weekends i will buy gado2 from my aunt stall at kg. Pohon batu. Depan laut yer kawan2. Indahnyaa pemandangan. I grow up with sea around me. I don't feel excited to see the sea or beaches before. But after i make a living here, ohhh how i miss the sea. It's my habitat ok. The smells of the sea is great! I really hope i can go back home soon. To taste my mom's cooking. Even ikan goreng pn jadilah hehehe...

I think that's all la i mengarut for now. Good night and i hope we have a productive and positive Monday tomorrow! NiteeeE

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos