Monday, June 13, 2011

Kawan, ada jodoh dah?

Posted by Norazo at 12:57 PM
Those 4 words up there was like da bomb! hahah.. on Saturday i was having a nice whatsapp chat with my former Manager back in Labuan. This Manager of mine is a guy and married and back then he always teased me to find jodoh cepat2. I was 24 then, fresh graduates with low salary so marriage was not i have in mind. He tried to hook me up with a guy but i said NO! Last Saturday he asked me those question again and i just LOL. He said he set me up with someone if i give him the requirements. So i said i want a guy who have a good career, good manners and good looking! hahaha. Currently he work in a shipyard company so he said he can find that kind of a guy ;p. I always taught of him like a brother. He's very kind and married to my second cousin. What a small world kan. Yang paling x tahan when he state the following sentence "Hmmm... nanti i tolong u advertise in shipyard" hadoii i was like whatttt???? advertiseee?? haiyoo boss.. am i an iphone or ipad or ipod???

However, weather or not i take this matter seriously i still can't say it. I also don't know weather he will help me in finding a partner which i also can't figure out. But this story was make me reminisce those time again when he always teased me to find a husband. Fo me, Jodoh, Pertemuan, Mati is in the hand of GOD. So let just pray...

Mood : LoL

1 comments:

Min Min on June 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM said...

100% AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT:
JODOH, HIDUP DAN MATI.....
KITA SERUPAAAAAA....(SILA BACA DGN INTONASI LAGU NYANYIAN???? )

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos