Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I wish i have a sister

Posted by Norazo at 5:10 PM
Hallo olls...

Growing up, i always wish i have a sister. why can't i have one? why i only have a brother? why can't i have both? this question has been bothering me since my childhood. However, if i think thoroughly i rather not have one cause what if she is beautiful and smart and feminine.. i think i'll hate myself.. syukurrrr...

The thought of wanting a sister has never enter my mind since my childhood days until yesterday when i met this 2 sisters at pasar malam. They look so adorable together and exactly the same. For once i thought they were twin but not. They even walk holding hands! how sweet is that??? if i have a sisters i also will walk hand in hand with her... comey kan...

Still, being the only daughter is cool. Why? because my mom will buy me anything (girl stuff of course) and i don't have to share! i have more than one baju kurung for hari raya, my mom buy me lots of cute accessories, and the best thing is i am not being compare to anyone hehehe...

However being the only daughter also have the downside of it. Since i don't have a sister, i dont know much about the latest girl trend, i don't know much about the girls talk, i don't know much about beauty tips etc etc. I learn all about girl from my mom! Imagine our age differenst and her sense of fashion?? Terrible hahaha. That's why growing up i wish i'm a boy cause i find them much cooler. Plus, I always feels like i am the object of burden for my brother. In short, i spend my childhood day more it boys than girls. So often i play with boys! I just knew girls when i enter my adulthood which i consider late as a girl. Im a late bloomer hahahaha. Despite all that i still LOVE MY MOM for brought me up and healthy hehe thanx mommy!

Luckily i met a wonderful friends and they are like sisters to me.. terima kasih kepada semua rakan-rakan perempuanku yang telah memberi aku gambaran how having a sister feels like.. love you all mmuaahh mmuuaahh

5 comments:

ogyzain on June 30, 2011 at 3:39 PM said...

love u tooo!!!!ermmm,aku termasuk ka???hihi

Norazo Aslan on June 30, 2011 at 6:39 PM said...

u r included of course! ^___*

Min Min on July 1, 2011 at 9:35 AM said...

I wish I've an Abang....Huhuhu...Tired be the eldest...I wish I can share the burden that I have with him..

Norazo Aslan on July 1, 2011 at 2:22 PM said...

min min: depends on ur abang lah. coz my abang garang hehe.. xdernyer nak bekongsi masalah ngan beliau ;p. tp skg dia dah tak garang cam dulu dah

Anonymous said...

Garang? Hahaha... I'm the eldest, but not garang only bekeng like others said...haha..
#bekeng > cek with Puan Puter or Cik Layaleya for the meaning...

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos