Tuesday, May 10, 2011

They are coming~~~~

Posted by Norazo at 10:46 AM
I am so happy coz they are coming this weekend! who are they????



...



...



...



this is them!



♥ Puteri Nur Zahirah ♥


and


♥ Puteri Alya Syafiqah ♥

I really can't wait to meet them. I bet the big sis will ask me what is this what is that, can u buy me this can you buy me that... etc while the little sister will run here and there and ask me to open this food and that food and so on. However, i will not complaint and just follow obediently like a good aunt should do ♥♥ hehe.. i'm only being able to seem them 4 times a year ma... they are growing fast! and these 2 toddlers will be accompanied by their parents of course hehe and my twin brother (the one who studied in Sabah)


Mummy and Daddy Puteri's


My bro from Sabah

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos