Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pergilah Air Mata (Review)

Posted by Norazo at 12:10 AM
Assalammualaikum semua... holla!

I finished reading the book at 10.00pm today and for me it was one of the best malay novel i've ever read! it's simply the best.. i likeee... it didn't dissapoint me.. i approve! i really recommend you to read the book. Though the title is kinda sissy but it was not that sissy at all.. the story was romantic, tragic, melodramatic and as usual happy ending.

I do believe a good person will end up with another good person insyaallah....this was said to me buy my recently married cousin. She is younger by a year than me but i don't know why she said those words to me... however i always think i am not that good... maybe she was saying that becoz i'm a good girl?? yess i am.. my parents told me so and i believe them .. love u mummy and lo tau!

After this i will continue reading another novel by the same author "Biarkan YM Berbicara" hhahaha funny la the tittle...

bye xoxo


p/s a somebody used my belonging last week... haiyooooo

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos