Sunday, May 29, 2011

Aku accident Part 2!

Posted by Norazo at 11:28 PM
I had an accident Last Wednesday and for some reasons i have a feeling that somewhere somehow i will involves in an accident! It's like a premonition. I was dumbstruck that day and i can't think straight. So on Thursday i took my car to workshop and i was told the cost about RM370 so i was phewwwww. However, since i have traffic summon of RM300 for causing an accident, overall my cost is RM670 la kan.. haiyooo. Nevermind la as long as im ok and my kenari alright so come on baby FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

So here is my car's condition before and after!

BEFORE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AFTER

good as new (cause it is NEW)

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos