Monday, April 4, 2011

Saturday and me

Posted by Norazo at 7:22 PM
Last Saturday i did mention that i want to go to Sunway Pyramid right. On that day, we manage to find the way there unfortunately we lost while looking our way home hmmm

Me=KL=Lost!

What are we doing in Sunway Pyramid?? Well my housemate want to try Korean food so she ask me to take her there. I said ok.. so here are the foods

korean tea, taste like peanut (RM1.90)

kimchi (side dish is free)

ramen with sausage and egg (RM9.90)

Mine : Bibimbap + BBQ Chicken (RM12.50)

Bibimbap +Korean Beef (RM12.50)

before

after hehe

my empty bowl hehe ;p


Overall, the foods was nice but i prefer Korean Cuisine in Mid Valley's food court. This place is located in Asian Avenue food court in Sunway Pyramid. So if u guys into Korean food then u can visit this place.. ^___*

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos