Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our World, Their War

Posted by Norazo at 7:55 PM

I was busy twitting last week when i received the below tweet from @puterinuur

to which i replied


The next thing i knew i was hoovering the page and read the terms and conditions of the contest. I said to myself "I WILL DO IT!" and i choose option A. well i'm a good guy ma hehehe.. so option A states that:

Option A: Tell us how you would protect the world from the Decepticons, and which Autobots
character you would like to transform into to protect the world.


How am i going to save the world from the evil Decepticon?? With the help of our super advance technology i will focus first on our DEFENSE! Since the earth is the human world and we are the alien that brought the war, the human SAFTEY come first! I will put call all the remaining autobots that wandering around the galaxy to come to earth and join forces with us! i'm sure the will like it here just like us. hehehe.. i will put all my defense teams with the help of human captain, Cpt. William Lennox (gorgeous ok)

this is gorgeous

to help me set the defense area and focus on the critical places such as the civilian neighborhood,


schools,
human president,
and their army base!


I will put a Decepticon radar in this HOT area to help us detect if there is incoming from the enemy.. (oooooooooOooo i love this!)

teet teet teet teet

Since our technology are far more advance than human, i with the help from Ironhide will develop the human weapons, artillery, ground force as well as air force to match the Decepticon ability.

Next, when i satisfy with my defense, i will pour my everything into the final battle with Decepticon. But first, i will destroy all the remaining All Spark cube coz it's annoying huh!

As a Prime ;p

i will create a strategy to minimize the bloodshed specially among the human. I will choose to remain calm until the enemy make a move. Once their on the move then i will instruct my colleague to all out. No mercy to the Decepticon. Kill them all. Destroy their rusted body, made them suffer...

I will then instruct Bumblebee to hunt for Megatron. Though he is consider as a guardian to Sam and far more smaller than us but he got a will to become powerful and i trust his ability. He can use his size to ambush Megatron from behind. I will use myself as a bait to confront Megatron one to one


but Bumblebee

will be the one to finish him off right through his chest from behind (ohh this is not a fair play hehe but we will do everything to save the mankind). I believe, once Megatron dead, all his servant will be left with no leader.. and i will leave Starscream to Ironhide hehehee


.. I hope, once all the remaining Decepticon are killed, the earth will be at peace once more and me and my crew will continue to hide and live among human and will only come out if the human need us!

Autobot Transform!


Ok, i think that's how my dream will be like if i am a Transformers leader hehehehe... The reason for me to put up this entry because i want to win passes to an exclusive screening to watch Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, thanks to GSC-EON Bank Credit Card! So guys if want to join please click here!


Now let us watch the trailer for Transformers 3 : Dark of the Moon



*all picture credit to Google

p/s i really hope to win the passes with my ridiculous ;p

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos