Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Saturday Night

Posted by Norazo at 8:29 PM
Yess people i know today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday and here i'm writing about my Saturday night, weird isn't it? hehe what to do i am so bz during my weekend specially my last Saturday night ;p. So what did i do?? I was on YouTube watching Wings concert one of Malaysian rock band who once famous during the late 80's and 90's. They still together though. I was watching their concert back in 2006 and it was quite memorable. Most of their hit song was famous when i was 5-8 years old. I grew up listening to their songs. So when i listen to it i remember i was running around with my cousins while my mom's radio running with maximum volume hahaha that was funny (fahi are you reading thiss?? ;p)

What i like about them is their song. You know old song tend to last longer than the new song right . Do you agree with me?? i know someone does. That person is FAHIYA. (betul tak fahi ;p). Apart from that the guitarist amazed me and that make me hooked in front of my laptop from 10pm to 3am! He is quite amazing. He is lefthanded and he really know how to play the guitar i mean he really really really know how to play it, feel it and enjoyed it. He play as if he was making love to the guitar if you know what i mean hahaha (Fahi mesti tau ni hahahaha). From what i read he is using gibson les paul guitar that cost RM20k ++ . I have zero knowledge about guitar but i think he's good..

Here i want to share his guitar solo and the video of course courtesy to whoever upload it on YouTube!



and this song is call SEJATI he really into it yo! listen to his solo



A brief info about the group it was form back in 1985 and their current line-up is Awie (vocal), Joe (guitar), Eddy (bass) and Black (drum). Their hit songs are Sejati, Hukum Karma, Taman Rashidah Utama, Misteri Mimpi Syakila and a lot more just go find their video on youtube if you guys interested.

2 comments:

Miss Layaleya on April 20, 2011 at 10:33 PM said...

hahahahaha.. noks, betul2.. i like.. patut la i tersedak, rupenya nama i disebut2 disini..

layannnn...

Norazo Aslan on April 21, 2011 at 9:44 PM said...

hahaha entry ni khas utk u nox XD

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos