Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Miss Them~~

Posted by Norazo at 4:12 PM
I miss my nieces a lot. I wish to see them.. i wish to hug them... i wish to play with them.. i miss them.. i miss them so very much! I can't wait for 15.05.11 coz they'll be here hehehhe...




My mom called me today and she told me that she just call my nieces ni. The the eldest Puteri did talk to her unfortunately the conversation was very short and she just said the following:

"nenek buan, adie tidur"

then she hung up hahahah XD


p/s Puteri besar memang x suka begambar that's whyla gambar beliau tu xde yg tgk kamera hehe

1 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on April 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM said...

another PUTERI is here for you :P XD

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos