Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Things in 30 Days Challenge :Day 30- Photos of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Posted by Norazo at 8:37 PM
Holla everyone.. today is the last day of the challenge. I am so sad... it has been a month since i started this challenge. 30 days ago i started my challenge with "My Favourite Song" and without realizing today is the last day. I admit, a lot of things have happened to me for the past 30 days but i can only remember the good things. I am so lucky and feel bless! Thank You Allah...

So for the last day mission are "A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days" 2 in 1 mission.. i want to share the true me. What my everyday look like when i'm at home. Actually i want to put a fancy photos but i decided i want to show the real me when i am surfing the net hehe.. so people this is how i look like right now!


Look No. 1


Look No. 2

this one not count as my regular look haha!

When i'm at home the must have necessary on me is the headphone! I love to listen to the music through my headphone coz i don't want to bother my housemates plus i can enjoy the sensation better! (currently i'm listening to Dr. Feel Gool by Raina!)

Ok peoples, the 3 good things that have happened in the past 30 days are:

1. My friend Hazreena gave me a wide collection of movies such as Star Wars, Godfather, LOTR, Harry Potter and Friends Season 1 - 10! How amazing is that! ^___*

2. I don't have to download Secret Garden coz my officemate kind enough to give me the full 20 episodes! thank you syazlin!; and

3. I am able to finish this challenges without failed everyday for the past 30 days! That an achievement of a lifetime. I hope Puter, MinMin and Jujue able to finish their challenges soon coz i can't wait to read their side of story.

Before i conclude, i would like to thank Puter for introducing me and made me do these challenges. I have a great time updating my blog for the past 30 days and i love every second of it! Personally i love my entries for Day 8, Day 20, Day 23, Day 27, Day 28 and Today!


I hope i can update my blog with much more cooler post and my traffic will increase day by day.. Thank you all for reading and God Bless us ALL... XoXo

1 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on April 15, 2011 at 5:41 PM said...

I love ur day 28 challenge! :P

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos